1. NFE insulation board production processTo produce NFE boards, the following steps are required.
- EPS bead foaming process. This process is the same as the regular EPS pre-foaming process.
- Coating and drying process of foamed EPS beads with NF liquid. Coatings and dryers are required for this process. We also supply special flame retardant coating solution produced by our company.
- NFE block molding process: NF coated beads are injected into a specially manufactured block molding machine and molded. This NF block molding can not be produced by the general EPS block molding machine, it necessary special design for NF bead.
- NFE block cutting: NFE Block cutting requires a vibrating hot wire cutting line.